Fashion can be fun for everyone

Girls and guys find the perfect outfit for your boyfriends
and guys learn how to dress to impress
for every occasion and time of year

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

apologies

I want to apologize for not posting in a very long time. To make up for that, here are some of today's hottest looks from my favorite store and where I would buy all of my clothing if I could: Urban Outfitters 1. Pants, unique pants and leggings are really in right now with the guys and gals. Sweatpants which at Urban are called Joggers, anything with a crazy bold pattern, and anything that is short and tight on the bottom and loser and bagging on top, even in jeans 2. Beanies and other hats are really in right now 3.Shoes are defiantly looking different then they did at least in the past ten years, they might have gotten old school, but im loving it

No comments:

Post a Comment